Holly L. Lyons
I have been a resident of Hancock County, Indiana for more than twenty years. My husband and I have raised three children here. I am active in the legal community and our family has been involved in our local community for many years.
- University of Tennessee, J.D., 1984
- Purdue University, B.A., 1981
Associations and memberships
- Hancock County Bar Association
- St. Michael’s Catholic Church, Greenfield
- Liddy v. Liddy, 881 N.E.2d 62 (Ind. App. 2008)
- Carter v. State, 956 N.E. 2d 167 (Ind. App. 2011)
- Marion County Deputy Prosecutor, 1985-1989, 1991-1993
- Private practice, Family Law and Criminal Defense, 1993 to present
Holly L. Lyons Attorney at Law serves clients throughout Indianapolis, Hancock and Henry and Madison Counties in Indiana.